1. Musical Instruments[email protected]
Unit 9 , Magazine
family consisting of a frame, often
of wood or plastic, with pairs of
small metal jingles, called "zils“.
large Persian frame drum used
in popular and classical music.
4. GuitarThe guitar is a popular musical
instrument classified as a string
instrument with anywhere from 4
to 18 strings, usually having 6.
German Akkordion, from Akkord -
"musical chord, concord of sounds")
and mouth organ, is a free reed wind
musical genres, notably in blues, American
folk music, jazz, country, and rock and
7. TrumpetA trumpet is a musical instrument. It
has the highest register in the
brass family. Trumpets are among
the oldest musical instruments
the percussion group of musical
9. SitarThe sitar is a plucked stringed
instrument used mainly in Hindustani
music and Indian classical music.
10. ViolinThe violin, also known as a fiddle,
is a string instrument, usually with
four strings tuned in perfect fifths.
11. CelloIt is a member of the violin
family of musical instruments, which
also includes the violin and viola.
12. FluteThe flute is a family of musical
instrument of the woodwind group.
a keyboard. It is widely employed
in classical and jazz music for solo.
14. Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/ By: Samieh PourlahijiREF: HTTP://EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG/
By: Samieh Pourlahiji