Music. Types of music
1. MUSICA Slideshow Presentation by
2. Definition:Music is defined as a combination of sounds that create a
rhythm, symphony, or melody.
Music is a broad category; therefore, they are divided
Into categories known as genres.
Genre is a category of a different style of music
4. TYPES OF MUSICRap
R & B also known as Rhythm and Blues
5. Where can music be heard?Backyard, playgrounds, school, mp3s, computer, hospital,
house, work, clubs, to make things very simple, music can be
heard ANYWHERE! It can be heard anywhere as long as it
forms a pattern, creating a symphony or harmony.
6. WHEN DID MUSIC COME TO LIFE?Music came to life during the 6th century. Pythagoras, a
Greek mathematician discovered music.
7. Instruments used to create MUSIC! (“,)Your mouth (Beatboxing and Singing)
Guitars (Electric or Acoustic)
Bass Guitars (Electric or Acoustic)
8. Well Known Musicians
9. How does music play an important role?Lyrics make music an important role. A lot of lyrics in music
portray love, hatred, violence, parental guidance, inspiration,
and many more.
Whenever we are stress, music is one reliever.
When we are down, music is an attention getter.
When we feel happy, music is somewhat needed.
And finally, when we are sleepy, there is always
The quiet storm. The quiet storm is a radio program
that plays nonstop slow songs.
10. ReferencesGoogle.com for images
MSN Encarta for informations