Music in our life
1. Music in our lifeMUSIC IN OUR LIFE
2. Types of musicTYPES OF MUSIC
• - Classical music
• - Rap music
3. POP musicPOP MUSIC
• "Pop" music is a type of popular music that many people like to listen to. The term
"pop music" can be used for all kinds of music that was written to be popular.
Styles of pop mu sic include rock music, electronic music and hip hop.
4. Rock musicROCK MUSIC
• Rock music is a form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied
by electric guitar, bass guitar, and drums. Many styles of rock music also use
keyboard instruments such as organ, piano, and synthesizers. Other instruments
sometimes utilized in rock include saxophone, harmonica, violin, and timpani. Also,
less common stringed instruments such as mandolin and sitar are used. Rock music
usually has a strong back beat, and often revolves around the guitar, either solid
electric, hollow electric, or acoustic.
5. Classical musicCLASSICAL MUSIC
• Classical music is a very general term which normally refers to the
standard music of countries in the Western world. It is music that has been composed
by musicians who are trained in the art of writing music and written down in music
notation so that other musicians can play it.
6. RAP musicRAP MUSIC
• Rap music – a style of popular music, developed by disc jockeys and urban blacks
in the late 1970s, in which an insistent, recurring beat pattern provides the
background and counterpoint for rapid, slangy, and often boastful rhyming patter
glibly intoned by a vocalist or vocalists.
7. Music TherapyMUSIC THERAPY
• Music therapy is used therapeutically in a number of settings, and is an evidencebased clinical practice. Music therapy in physical rehabilitation
• to facilitate physical movement
• to increase people's motivation
• to better engage with other forms of treatment
• music as emotional support for both clients and their families
• music to facilitate emotional expression