1. Present Perfect
2. Present PerfectHe,she,it
*** V3 – Past participle
3. Present Perfect Examples:• I have never been to France.
• I have bought a book today
• Has he ever been in China?
4. Signal wordsAlready
5. already• Already means that something
happened earlier than we expected.
• With Present Perfect already usually goes
after have or has and before the main
verb or at the end of the sentence
6. Yet• Yet means that something that we
expected has happened or hasn't
• Yet is used in negative statements
• We usually put yet at the end of a
7. Yet• Has he arrived yet?
• They haven't eaten yet.
• Have you met Judy yet?
8. Ever & neverEver & never
• The adverbs ever and never express the
idea of an unidentified time before now
• I have never visited Germany
'Ever' is used
• 1) in questions.
Have you ever been to England?
• 2) in negative questions
• Haven't you ever eaten Chinese food?
9. Ever & neverEver & never
• You must not
use never and not together:
• I haven't never been to Italy.
• I have never been to Italy.
10. Just• We use JUST to talk about actions
that happened resently.
Dan and Kelly have just had a baby
girl" (it means the baby was born a
few days ago)
11. Before• We use before to talk about actions that
happened some times ago but nobody know
• I have seen it before.
12. Use the right signal word
I have____eaten mice for breakfast
Have you___been on the Moon?
Tom hasn’t become a wizard___
When are you going to call your sister?
- I have _______called her
'Would you like something to eat?'
'No, thanks. I have___had lunch.'
13. Translate from Russian into English• Он уже принес мою книгу.
• Они только что встретили своего
• Я никогда не был в Диснейленде.
• Ты когда-нибудь ел сахарную вату?
• Я был в цирке раньше.
14. Put the words in the correct order to make up sentences• you/arrived/just/have?
15. Phrasal Verbs (come)• Is the singer expected to
• When the last test results came___
she was disappointed
• Why don't you come ____and see us
• Jessy has already come____her ring