1. Present Perfect
2. Present PerfectHe,she,it
*** V3 – Past participle
3. Present Perfect Examples:• I have never been to France.
• I have bought a book today
• Has he ever been in China?
4. Signal wordsAlready
5. already• Already means that something
happened earlier than we expected.
• With Present Perfect already usually goes
after have or has and before the main
verb or at the end of the sentence
6. already• Our neighbours have already cut the
• She has already read this book.
• I have been to Tokyo already
7. Yet• Yet means that something that we
expected has happened or hasn't
• Yet is used in negative statements
• We usually put yet at the end of a
8. Yet• Has he arrived yet?
• They haven't eaten yet.
• Have you met Judy yet?
9. Ever & neverEver & never
• The adverbs ever and never express the
idea of an unidentified time before now
• I have never visited Germany
'Ever' is used
• 1) in questions.
Have you ever been to England?
• 2) in negative questions
• Haven't you ever eaten Chinese food?
10. Ever & neverEver & never
• You must not
use never and not together:
• I haven't never been to Italy.
• I have never been to Italy.
11. Just• We use JUST to talk about actions
that happened resently.
Dan and Kelly have just had a baby
girl" (it means the baby was born a
few days ago)
12. Before• We use before to talk about actions that
happened some times ago but nobody know
• I have seen it before.
13. Use the right signal word
I have____eaten mice for breakfast
Have you___been on the Moon?
Tom hasn’t become a wizard___
When are you going to call your sister?
- I have _______called her
'Would you like something to eat?'
'No, thanks. I have___had lunch.'
14. Translate from Russian into English• Он уже катался на колесе обозрения.
• Они только что встретили приведение.
• Она еще не каталась на американских
• Я никогда не был в Диснейленде
• Ты когда-нибудь ел сахарную вату?
• Я был в цирке раньше.
15. Put the words in the correct order to make up sentences• you/arrived/just/have?
16. Phrasal Verbs (come)• Is the singer expected to
• When the last test results came___
she was disappointed
• Why don't you come ____and see us
• Jessy has already come____her ring
17. Phrasal Verbs (come) Translate the sentences into English• Мы вернулись в Москву, потому что
• Уже вышел новый учебник
• Марк зашел ко мне посмотреть на
мой новый компьютер.
• Я уже нашел мои часы.