SKEMA Business school, France
1. SKEMA Business School, FrancePrepared by:
2d year master International
Innovation Management (PRUE)
MSc International Business (SKEMA)
2. About SKEMA• SKEMA Business School is a private establishment of higher education
and research with the legal status of a non-profit association under the
French "1901 law".
• SKEMA was founded in 2009 as a result of the merger between the Ecole
Supérieure de Commerce, Lille and CERAM Business School, Sophia
Antipolis. The Lille school had been founded in 1892 and CERAM in 1963.
• SKEMA is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
• SKEMA is a community devoted to learning and the creation and
transmission of management knowledge and practice.
3. SKEMA CampusesMore info - https://www.skema.edu/skema/campuses
4. SKEMA Master of Science Programmes
5. SKEMA Master of Science ProgrammesThere is no choice of subjects – everything is planned in the chosen MSc!
6. Attendance policyAttendance in class is
Up to 2 absences are
tolerated per 30-hour
course (or 25% for a
ANY reason, whether
justified or not
You MUST NOT miss
the last session
of a course!
7. EXAMSAfter the end of the
course or semester
mostly multiple choice
or short answer
Better to study and
prepare during the
semester + repeat
before the exam
8. Important contactsTracy JONES
04 93 95 44 34
MSc Program Coordinator
Exchange students Coordinator
9. Student Life
10. SKEMA Application Documents. Online.ExchangeIN - Dual Degree – Grande Ecole Program
Applicants have to prepare Pdf formats of the following
Valid proof of their English level for non-native speakers
Dual Degree Exchange students : TOEFL (570 ITP, 88 iBT), TOEIC 870,
Academic transcripts indicating grades
Copy of passport or ID card
Birth certificate translated into French or English
For the Dual degree, applicants must also provide transcripts with
degree awarded; certified copy of their diploma; and two
11. Important documents after arrival.OFII procedureCompleted OFII
• Arrival Date in
• Address and
• Your Visa
• Date and
• Bring the copy
• Passport with
• You will only be
of your passport long-stay visa
+ a copy of the
• A full face photo remain on
if your passport
• Proof of address contains this
sticker from the
in France (rent
receipt, or any
• Visa Page
accommodation that you have
• Date stamp of
letter from your
arrival in France
within 3 months
of your arrival in
• OFII Stamp (cost
60€). It can be
12. Important documents after arrival.Social Security1) Register online at etudiant-etranger.ameli.fr
You will need to submit the following documents :
• evidence of your identity (national ID card, passport, etc.),
• evidence of your enrollment in an institute of higher education for
the appropriate academic year, to certify your student status,
• your bank account identification details (RIB), which will be used to
transfer your reimbursements to your account,
• a complete copy of your birth certificate
• a valid residence permit (“titre de séjour”).
2) Once you have your temporary number
You are immediately entitled to the reimbursement of your
You will receive your permanent social security number.
You will need it to create your ameli account: this is your
personal online area where you can access all your health
insurance services from your PC, mobile device, or tablet: check
your reimbursements, download any certificate, contact an
adviser by email, and so on.
Through this account, you can also apply online for the French
health insurance card (“carte Vitale”).
13. Important documents after arrival.Open your bank account
Apply for CAF to have
government support for
15. Transport• Public transportation is easy to use in Paris.
The Paris local transport system (RATP) provides travel by metro, bus, RER
and tram. RER (suburban trains) circulate within the 5 zones of Ile-de-France.
• Between 5:30 am to 1 am every day (2.am on Saturdays).
• The RER closes earlier than the Metro.
• Download the APP – RATP
• IMAGINE R – TRANSPORTATION PASS
A metro pass that allows you access to all zones (1-5) of Paris for all types of
public transportation (Metro, Bus, RER).
• This pass, Imagine R, is reserved for students under 26, and costs a total of 350
euros for the whole year.
• You can subscribe online:
16. Mobile providersOrange
(cheaper 1 year