FaceByte UI Review
1. FaceByte UI Review2019-04-04
2. Browser version tested on
3. MS: [home & sign in] Row 24, New picture upload 05MS: [home & sign in]
Row 24, New picture upload 05
• Please add the actual link to it.
4. MS: [home & sign in] Row 25, Manually add 02MS: [home & sign in]
Row 25, Manually add 02
Date added is missing in the developed version.
5. MS: [home & sign in] Row 27 desktop, Match FoundMS: [home & sign in]
Row 27 desktop, Match Found
In the design version it says next match and in the developed version it
says next photo. Please change to next match.
6. Row 27, mobile, Match FoundDesign
This is not a big problem only for your reference, mobile view looks
broken if jumping from desktop to mobile view on browser. Starting on
mobile view from the beginning everything looks fine. Same for the next
7. Row 28, mobile, New upload 05Design
8. Version 4.4 Additions2019-04-06
correct (for the most part), but
the flow is completely wrong
10. Current UI (left) vs Designs (2 on right) When you first enter, there should be no check mark. You might be doing this sincethere is no
functionality yet, but I bring it up for an important reason (see next slide)
11. Clicking on Timothy Ellis Added 15 March, 2017 should take you to the Match Found Page (for both a ‘>’ and a check mark). RightClicking on Timothy Ellis Added 15 March, 2017 should take you to the Match Found Page (for both a ‘>’
and a check mark). Right now it does nothing Clicking the picture should do nothing (for some reason
it takes you the add to profile page).
12. To complicate matters further, for some reason clicking on the picture takes you the add to Match Found page (it should donothing).
13. An Unknown Person would not have their name displayed Left: Current Version Middle: Proposed changes Right: Design Version
14. Design Change2019-04-06
15. Asked designed to add ‘Create New’ OptionRight
16. Clarification of design2019-04-06
17. Clarification Only: Clicking these arrows follows the exact same workflow as with uploading imagesRight