What to do after school?
1. What to do after school?
2. Russian State University named after A. N. KosyginLocated: Moscow, st. Sadovnicheskaya, 33
Amount of students is about 5000 people,
amount of teachers is about 250
Sociology and advertising communications
History, political science and law
Journalism and television technology
3. HistoryWas founded in 1916 and was specialized in
the production of experts in the field of light
industry, especially in leather production. In
the 10th of 21 century was reorganized by
joining other universities.
4. Consist of:Textile Institute
Technological Institute of Light Industry
Institute of Chemical Technologies of Industrial
Institute of Mechatronics and Information Technology
Institute of Economics and Management
Institute of Social Engineering
Institute of Design
Institute of Art
Institute of Slavic Culture
Academy of Maimonides
Gymnasium RSU them. A.N. Kosygin
College RSU them. A.N. Kosygin
5. Koala bear time
6. Russian Economic University named after G.V. PlekhanovLocated: Moscow, Stremyanny lane, d. 36
Amount of students is abour 55000, amount
of teachers — 2500. Has 22 branches.
Finance, Marketing, Hotel and restaurant,
tourism and sports industry, Design, customs
business, Economy, Jurisprudence etc
Degrees: Marketing, Commerce, Finance and
credit, Personnel Management, Applied
mathematics and informatics etc
7. HistoryWas founded in 1907. Was a part of a project of
Moscow Society of Commercial Education. The
first rector of the university was Novgorodtsev.
Was the first economic higher education
institution in Russia. In 2015 Moscow State
University of Economics, Statistics and
Informatics was addited to it.
8. Koala bear time
9. Russian New UniversityLocated: st. Radio, 22, Moscow
Amount of teachers is 320, amount os students is
Courses:Translation and Translation Studies,
Management, Mathematical modeling and
computational mathematics, Speech therapy,
Architecture, Economy, Teacher Education etc
University provides employment assistance. 200
grants from Stipendium Hungaricum in Hungary.
Cooperative Education Program with Blackburn
College, OLC (UK), International School of
Management in Paris, Waldorf School of Linz (Austria)
10. HistoryWas founded in 1991. Cooperate with Microsoft
and RSUTiS. Has 14 computer classes, 9
multimedia classrooms and a gym. There are
classical and electronic libraries. Free Wi-Fi is
available on all floors of the university. There is a
hostel with 663 beds.
11. Koala bear time
12. Institute of Arts Education and Information TechnologyLocated: Upper May Day ul., 53, Moscow
I am so damn tired
Advertising and public relations
13. HistoryThere is nothing about its history, so lets
better have a look at pictures.
14. RatingInstitute of Arts Education and Information
Technology — 206 of 2179 in Russia, 40 of
213 in Moscow.
Russian New University — 96 of 100 best
universities in Russia.
Russian State University named after A. N.
Kosygin — 317 of 2179 in Russia, 54 of 213
Russian Economic University named after G.V.
Plekhanov — 676 of 2179 in Russia, 108 of
213 in Moscow.