Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan
Astana is the capital of
Fly high, eagle of freedom
Calling to unification
Force and power of the hero are in the
Force and power of the people are unity
6. Read the text. AstanaAstana is the capital of Kazakhstan. It's a very big and
beautiful city. There are so many interesting and
wonderful showplaces! A lot of people visit Astana
for sightseeing. Baiterek is the symbol of the city, and
from it you can see the whole city. Astana is situated in
North Kazakhstan, on the river Ishim. There are also a
lot of theatres, cinemas and stores. Astana is a young
city, but it's very developing city. There are a lot of
magnificent beautiful buildings, higher educational
establishments, colleges and secondary schools, hotels,
banks and other commercial structures in Astana.
7. Question-answerWhat is the capital of Kazakhstan?
What is the name of its river?
How many people live there?
What sightseeing of Astana do you
8. True or false1. Astana is the capital of China. ___T____
2. It’s in the central part of Kazakhstan. ____F____
3. It’s situated on the river Ishim. ___T_____
4. There are eight hundred thousand people in Astana. __F__
5. Astana is famous for it’s modern buildings. ____T____
6. Astana has a problem with pollution. ____F____
9. Answer the question and solve the crossword.1. The large city in the
south of the country.
The city near Taraz.
The city where many
mausoleums are situated.
This city has oil.
The biggest political
party of the country.
The city on the Caspian
A L M A T Y
S A R A G A S
T A R A Z
A T Y R A U
N U R O T A N
A K T A U
13. Grammar practiceComplete the table
the most difficult
YELLOW- I HAVE
15. Hometask:Ex.2p.12.Find more information
about the Summit
Ex.4 p.14 Write 3sentences in
degree of comparison of