Kazakhstan is my Motherland
1. Kazakhstan is my MotherlandThe 3rd of November
Kazakhstan is my
2. The State Symbols of the Republic of KazakhstanThe state symbols of the Republic of
the National flag,
the State emblem,
the National anthem.
3. The founder of the National flag of RК is an artist Shaken Niyazbekov.The National flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan
represents a rectangular panel of blue colour with
the image of the sun with beams in the center, under
which there is a soaring eagle. At a staff there is a
national ornament in the form of a vertical strip. The
image of the sun, its beams, an eagle and a national
ornament shall be colours of gold.
The parity of width of the Flag to its length is 1:2.
4. The Emblem was created by Zhandarbek Malibekov and Shota WalikhanovThe State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan
has the form of a circle and represents the image of
shanyrak (the top vaulted part of a yurt) from which
uykys (supports) in the form of solar beams miss in
all directions. On the right and to the left of
shanyrak images of mythical winged horses are
located. In the top part the volumetric (объемная) fivepointed star, and in the bottom part an inscription
"Ќазаќстан" are located. The image of a star,
shanyrak, uykys, mythical winged horses, and the
inscription "Ќазаќстан" shall be colours of gold.
5. AstanaAstana - the capital of the Republic of
Kazakhstan , a symbol of national
unity , the essence of the strategic
plans and aspirations of an
independent state , a major national
project to create an ultra-modern
metropolis of the XXI century .
Strategic thinking is the President of
the Republic of Kazakhstan NA
Nazarbayev has identified a promising
line of development of the country in
the long term , the transfer of the
capital was the beginning of a new era
in the history of the global
6. MedeuThe world's famous skating
rink Medeu was built in
1972 in a picturesque
gorge located 15 km. from
Almaty. Its 10,500 sq.
meter ice area is the best
place for outdoor world
competitions in speed
skating, Russian hockey
figure skating and other
sports event! Special
provides the ice-cover of
the skating field 8 months
a year and ice tracks are
kept ready for skating all
year1 round. Over 120
world records have been
set there by the world’s
7. Answer the questions:1.The capital of Kazakhstan is …
2. The population of Kazakhstan is … people.
3. Kazakhstan is situated in …
4. What is the national symbol of Kazakhstan.
5. Typical Kazakhstan animal is …
6. Which month is the day of Independence
7.Which month Nauryz is celebrated in ?
8. The state language of Kazakhstan is …
9. The largest city is …
10. The colours of Kazakhstani flag are…