The Profession of Teacher
1. The Profession Of "Teacher"The Profession Of "Teacher"
2. General characteristic of the profession• The teacher is a unique profession, outside of time, fashion and geography.
Being one of the oldest professions, it remains important to this day. Like
everything, with time it has changed. According to the dictionary Ozhegova,
the teacher is the person who someone teaches his knowledge. Teachers work
not only in school, they teach in colleges and institutes and other educational
3. A great contribution to the development of national pedagogy introduced by L. N. Tolstoy, K. D. Ushinsky, A. S. Makarenko3
4. The teaching profession on the labour marketIn recent years, Russia has experienced a mass Exodus of teachers caused
by such factors as budget cuts, public service employees, the lack of normal
working conditions, the upcoming retirement of elderly teachers, stress,
depletion of physical and spiritual strength. Today in Russian schools are
taught 1 million 264 thousand people. Russian schools are still a female face:
87 percent of all teachers were womenApproximately the sixth part of the
teachers - 213 thousand - retirement age. Young people - those who have not
worked at the school for 10 years, bit more, about 250 thousand people.
5. Personal qualities, interests and propensities• propensity to work with children;
the ability to motivate his plan, to
lead; a high degree of personal
responsibility; self-control and
poise; tolerance, judgmental
attitude towards people; interest
and respect for another person;
the quest for self-knowledge, selfdevelopment; originality,
resourcefulness, versatility; tact;
commitment; artistry; demanding
of themselves and others;
observation (ability to see trends
in the development of the child in
shaping his skills, the origin of
needs and interests).
6. CONCLUSION:• The teaching profession belongs to the group
of professions whose subject matter is other
people. The teacher not only imparts
knowledge to his students, but also cares
about their emotional and physical health,
forms and develops their spiritual world. The
teacher bears the greater responsibility for
their life and health.