Zhetysu State University
1. Zhetysu State UniversityСРС№1
Perfomed by: Tsoy Irina
Checked by: Maukebaeva M.A.
The topic : SPAIN
Spain is located in Sovereign state
on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
The capital of Spain is Madrid.
State language: Spanish.
Population: 46.77 million.
3. The climate of Spain.The most favorable holiday season in Spain is a period from
March to June and from September to the end of October - the
In August, the weather in Spain is always hot and dry. This
period is the best for the swimming season.
4. The culture of Spain.The culture of Spain presented the world hot and passionate dancing such as like
flamenco and very famous architectural structures. It is impossible not to notice that
the Spaniards like to dress fashionably and enjoy their life.
5. The facts about Spain.Spain translates - “ The land of rabbits”
There are some interesting museums in Madrid:
American Museum, Romantic Museum, the War
Museum and the museum of ham.
The Spanish anthem has no words.
Breakfast in Spain at 2p.m
Dinner time at 10p.m.
6. The sights of Spain
Serranos Towers (Torres de Serranos) are
located in the third largest Spanish city Valencia.
Within the old town, which isin the
north of the city of Contemporary.
The sights of Spain
7. La Catedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia La Catedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia - is a great tourist attraction islocated in the beautiful city of Spain - Barcelona.
The people (and among the tourists) it is more recognizable
under the name Cathedral + city refinement (Barcelona). Full
name from Spanish - Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint
for your attention !