National Park of Russia
1. National Park of RussiaKarina Kislova
2. Sochi National ParkSochi National Park is located in the city of Sochi, in the Northwest of
the Caucasus, on the slope of the Black Sea.
3. Date of Foundation• Sochi National Park founded in the year 1983 on May 5.
4. Objective grounds Park• Park founded-in order to preserve the unique natural complexes of
the Black Sea coast of the Caucasus, their use in environmental,
recreational, educational and scientific purposes, and for the
preservation of rare animals.
5. Sochi sights of the Park it flows about 40 creeks and rivers, Shah comp mzymta. In streams and rivers is not a small amount ofcanyons and waterfalls. The fauna is extremely diverse. In the
Park live representatives of about 70 species of mammals. Among them are brown bears, Lynx,
chamois, deer, wild boars, roe deer, wolves, Martens, otters, badgers, hares, and many others.
6. Sochi fauna reserve• Here are often found brown bear, roe deer, wild boar, Wolf, Fox, wild cat, Badger,
squirrel, weasel, Hare, Lynx and less bars, on the cliffs inhabited by chamois. Of
avifauna — chickadee, cuckoo, Kingfisher, thrush, etc. In mixed deciduous forest
birds is much greater than in beech and FIR.
7. Vegetation of Sochi nature reserve• The vegetation of the Sochi National Park unique. Here grow
hundreds of different kinds of trees. Large area occupied by beech
forests, oak groves, European chestnut. You can admire endlessly
thickets of box-rare relic plants found only in the southern regions.
Many plants growing in the Park are listed in the Red Book, they
require careful treatment and vigilantly protected by.