1. Family Traditions
2. What does tradition mean?
3. Tradition-a belief, custom or way of doing sth that has existed for a long time among a particular group of people
4. People from all over the world have their own traditions and customs.
5. Some of them are related to celebrating important events in country's history, and others are associated with family's customs.
6. Some ideas for building strong family are connected through traditions.
8. Family traditions connect our past to our future.
9. Everyone has family traditions.
10. Family traditions build memories and bonds in families.
11. Family traditions help us bring up children.
13. Creating family traditions are fun and easy.
are a simple and
enjoyable way to
spend free time
19. Play & WalkPlay