If I went to Britain
1. If I went to Britain…Second Conditional
2. Second Conditional Сослагательное наклонение• Second conditional - Нереальное условное
предложение. Second conditional
используется в том случае, если речь идет о
условного предложения, необходимо в
придаточном предложении употребить
глагол в форме прошедшего времени (Past
Simple), а в главном предложении создать
сложную форму сослагательного
наклонения из глагола would и простого
инфинитива глагола без to.
If you went to bed earlier you would not feel
tired.- Если бы вы ложились спать пораньше,
то не чувствовали бы себя усталым.
имеем глагол to be, то его формой
сослагательного наклонения будет were для
If I were you I would study English by all means.На твоем месте я бы обязательно выучил
5. Translate sentences from English into Russian:1. If I had 2 million dollars, I`d give a lot to charity.
2. If people knew their future they would make
3. If Brian were here everything would be all right.
4. If she were happy in her job, she wouldn`t be
looking for another one.
5. If I lived in Japan, I`d have sushi every day.
6. If I were you, I`d look for a new place to live.
7. She would be happy if she were invited to the
6. Which of the things would you or your family members buy if you/they were on a visit to the UK?• If my mum were in England now,
• If my sister went to Britain,
• If my dad wanted to buy a
• If I could buy a new piece of
• If my parents wanted to bring me
• If my pen friend lived in the UK,
• If my grandparents could go to
• If I were travelling in the
• She would buy … for dad
• I would buy …
• I would choose … as a
• He would send me …
• He would choose … for me.
• She would think of buying …
• They would buy …
• They would …