St.Valentine’s Day February,14. The story of cupid
1. St.Valentine’s Day February,14THE STORY OF CUPID
3. Do you know these words?
fall/fell in love
only a baby
baby with magic arrows.
he is only a baby, so he is not very smart.
next person he or she sees.
the other person's heart. Then the other person
does not love the first person.
• Cupid makes a lot of trouble this
9. Discuss:• 1. Who is Cupid?
• 2. Is he very smart? Why not?
• 3. What happens when Cupid shoots his magic
arrow into someone's heart?
• 4. How does Cupid make a lot of trouble?
10. Valentine’s Crossword
The name of the priest.
It’s a message on the beautiful paper.
When do people celebrate this holiday?
The God of love.
What does the God of love hold in his
• A bouquet of …… on that day.
• They are fall in love.