How do we spend our free time
3. How do we spend our free timeHOW DO WE SPEND OUR FREE TIME
4. Word’s formationWORD’S FORMATION
• To damage-damage
• An Interest-interesting
• To behave-behaviour
• To chat- chatter
• To approve-approvement
• To observe-observation
5. Be attentive!BE ATTENTIVE!
• 1) ( Travel) is my hobby
• 2) The Tower of London always ( attraction) the attention of the
• 3) I stopped to have a (chatting) with Sam
• 4) That story is exciting and (amuse)
• 5) A (camper) is a place where people stay in tents and shelters
for a short time
• 6) I’ve agreed to help with (arrange) for the party
• 7) A gallery should aim to ( entertaining) as well as educate
• 8) With ( encourage), Nelly is starting to play with the other
• 1) travelling
• 2) attracts
• 3) chat
• 4) amusing
• 5) camp
• 6) arrangements
• 7) entertain
• 8) encouragement
7. Make up word combinationsMAKE UP WORD COMBINATIONS
• Sports competitions
• Convenient for
• Rock concerts
• Arranging a park
• Around the world
• Taking part in
• Special meals
• Going to
• Work Book: ex.1,2; p.16
10. Be more active!BE MORE ACTIVE!
• Hands on your hips, hands on your knees,
• Put them behind you if you please.
• Touch your shoulders, touch your nose,
• Touch your ears, touch your toys.
• Raise your hands high in the air,
• At your sides, on your hair.
• Raise your hands as before
• While you clap: one, two, three, four.
11. Correct the mistakesCORRECT THE MISTAKES
• 1. The story were read three days ago.
• 2. The building of the museum is being reconstructed at the
• 3. we are not never asked at the English lesson
• 4. The text will be translated when I came
• 5. English is speak all over the would
• 6. Ice-cream be made from milk.
• 7. The game will be played in for days?
• 1. The story was read three days ago.
• 2. The building of the museum is being reconstructed at
• 3. We are never asked at the English lesson
• 4. The text was being translated when I came
• 5. English is spoken all over the would
• 6. Ice-cream is made from milk.
• 7. Will the game be played in four days?
13. Make the rule after readingMAKE THE RULE AFTER READING
They were not playing hide-and-seek at that time yesterday, were they?
You will cook spaghetti and bacon for dinner, won’t you?
Jack is back home, isn’t he?
Your cat purrs so sweetly, doesn’t it?
We are not talking about Nora, are we?
I am late for the class, aren’t I?
Everybody is so nice out there, aren’t they?
Everything is so bright in Christmas Prague, isn’t it?
Nothing was mentioned about it at the meeting, was it?
You didn’t go to London last year, did you?
Jerry can speak French, can’t he?
14. READ AND REMEMBER• При встрече с to be его и используем. А в предложениях
с there is/ there are этих двух товарищей нужно
поменять местами. Будьте внимательны с
• С остальными глаголами во всех временных формах в
хвостике употребляются соответстующие
• Если вам попался модальный глагол, то он нам и
пригодится для хвостика
то придется использовать aren’t I или are I
• Слова anybody, anyone, these, those, everyone,
everybody, someone, somebody, no one, nobodyмогут
легко ввести вас в заблуждение. Дело в том, что при
их наличии любой вопрос будет оканчиваться
на they, а не любой другой вариант
• that, this и everything меняем на it
16. Finish the questions.FINISH THE QUESTIONS.
• 1. The Lomovs like to spend their holidays in town, ?
• 2. Mr. Smith spends his holidays in town, ?
• 3. Mrs. White spent her holidays in the country, ?
• 4. Your cat doesn't like to swim in the river, ?
• 5. Your pets never sleep on the sofa, ?