•My name is…
•I am from...
•My hobby is …
•I'd like to visit...
Please name the location and the
name of . . . ?
1. Where should I change flights?
Де я повинен зробити пересадку ?
2. How do I get to town ?
Як дістатися до міста?
3. Where can I buy a ticket?
Де можна купити квиток?
4. How much does it cost?
Скільки це коштує?
5. What time is it?
6. Here’s my passport
Ось мій паспорт
7. I’m lost
1. What time is the next train to Berlin?
О котрій наступний потяг до Берліну?
2. How long does the flight take?
Як довго триватиме політ?
3. How many bags are you checking?
Скільки сумок ви здаєте?
4. Where are you flying to?
Куди ви летите ?
Travel without many bags
I like to travel light - it helps me to save some
money when traveling by plane
Accelerate or make something go faster
Because I was running late and in danger of missing
my flight to Kyiv, I told the taxi driver to put the
pedal to the metal.
To sit up front by the door in the passenger seat of
Zhenia asked me if I wanted to drive his car during
our tour of downtown Kyiv, but I declined and
chose to ride shotgun instead.
1. Tell us what your city or town is known for and why
should other people come to visit it.
2. Share a brief but interesting / funny story of something
that happened to you while traveling in Ukraine.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would
you go & why?
4. Who and what would you take with you & why?
5. What kind of traveling do you prefer (city exploring,
6. How often do you travel?
7. What is your destination for the upcoming travel?
Everybody sits in circle, 1 person stands in the middle
and there should be no free chairs remaining
Person asks somebody "Do you like your neighbor?"
The other person as 2 options to reply: "Yes" & "No"
If "Yes" then the person asks "What do you like your
He/she should reply with a reason
If "No" then his/her neighbors should exhange seats
The task of the person in the middle is to take a seat
before somebody else does