(or something like that)
2.OOP, What is it?
Something about objects and classes
3.Why do we need it?
● Computer doesn’t care how elegant your code is, people do.
● Creating of models works better if you have right amount of
● Any statement which may have only one meaning within its
context can be used as a piece of program code.
4.More about programming paradigms
● Logic programming
5.Web application in general
Runs in browser
Requires client-server communication
No complex computing
● No Classes
● Everything but primitives is an object
7.JS Data Types
10.How to get a class
11.What about other OOP concepts?
13.More about closure
(A Counter Dilemma)
Anything wrong with this?
“Mammal” is not a “class”
15.Use prototype properly
16.What is “this”?
17."apply" and "call" methods
18.Software design pattern
● They're not supposed to make your life more difficult
● They're not a panacea
19.Types of patterns
● Everything including functions is variable
● Everything but primitives is object
● Primitive variables are variables object variables are aliases
● Function called with new turns out to class constructor
● prototype can be used for defining class methods and properties
● Use closure for encapsulation
● Don’t forget about context
25.Thanks for the attention
Web Developer Principal
Astound Commerce s.r.o.