Moving to China for a student and not only
1. Moving to China for a student and not only
by population (over 1.385 billion ).
• China ranks third in the world by
territory , after Russia and Canada.
• China has the oldest culture in the
world, It maybe extend about 5000
• After the death of Mao Zedong,
China’s economy turned its vector
of development, which allowed it to
become a leader these days.
China always attracted migrants, but
after the last point their number
5. Pros and Cons5
6. ProsIn this presentation, we define 3 types of migrants
(reason’s for moving)
The first - Because of the cheap cost of living
◾ Low cost of rent housing.
◾ Low utility bills.
◾ Cheap food.
◾ Affordable medicine, as well as tradition medicine.
For example, having a small salary of a Russian person can
live well and even travel around the country.
The second – for work. Insofar as China is an industry
center, a lot of engineers come there. and not only for this
◾ The average salary of a programmer is 1600 $
◾ The average salary of a engineers telecommunication
technologies is 3000 $
◾ The average salary of a construction engineer is 1750 $
The third – for study Chinese universities are almost the
most prestigious in the world.
7. ConsAll three migrants face the same problems.
• The main minus is Ecology. Currently, the issue of
ecology is very important, and it is considered in all
countries of the world. However, in China, due to
the number of factories, factories and other
industrial enterprises, the environment is in a
deplorable state. Exceptions are provinces that are
far from megacities.
• Traffic on the roads. Chinese insanely noisy road,
drivers honk all the time. There are practically no
rules of the road. Drivers without warning can pass
back, turn or move to another lane. It is almost
impossible to cross the road at the crossing.
• The Internet. The Chinese Internet is a real test for
the nervous system. He is very overloaded, works
slowly and intermittently. Fast and high-quality
internet is very expensive. Unlimited Internet is a
• Cheap life
• High salary for engineers and scientists
• Prestigious universities
• Bad ecology
• The Chinese do not know how to drive
• Slow internet
As a result ( 3-3=0) : you decide
9. Thank you for your attention!Vitaliy Zavadskuy
Такого у меня нет