Deportation of Iranians
1. Deportation of IraniansDEPORTATION OF
Done by Doskazyyeva Dariya
of public problems in a short period of time.
• In a short period of time more than one million
people were deported to Kazakhstan that made
him a multi-ethnic republic. Historically, the
Kazakhs took different nations and met with
hospitality and kindness shared with them
shelter and fireplace.
3. Resolution GFCS №6100ss eviction from crimea to Uzbekistan Iranian nationals with expired passportsRESOLUTION GFCS №6100SS
EVICTION FROM CRIMEA TO
UZBEKISTAN IRANIAN NATIONALS
WITH EXPIRED PASSPORTS
• 24 June, 1944 in Moscow, Kreml
• The decree was written to permit the NKVD to
evict from the Crimean locals Iranian citizenship
who have overdue National Iranian passports
and send them to the war in one of the districts
of the Uzbek SSR.
4. Note NKVD N.L.Ezhov’s of arrests and deportation of Iranian citizens in AzerbaijanNOTE NKVD N.L.EZHOV’S OF
ARRESTS AND DEPORTATION OF
IRANIAN CITIZENS IN AZERBAIJAN
• January 18, 1938
• 1. Immediately start arrests of Iranians – the Iranian
national and Iranians, who have neither the Soviet nor
foreign passports. The first arrest those suspected of
espionage, sabotage, terrorism or any other anti-Soviet
vigorous investigative work for the full opening of
all hearths and lines of espionage and sabotage,
rebel, bandit and nationalist work, paying
particular attention to the detection of illegal links
with Iran across the border and relations with the
Iranian anti-Soviet element from among the local
• 3. During the arrests and investigation reports
from the five-day convey the message totals and
6. Resolution of the CPSU (b) the acceptance of Iran field an application with information about the presence of Iranians inRESOLUTION OF THE CPSU (B) THE
ACCEPTANCE OF IRAN FIELD AN
APPLICATION WITH INFORMATION
ABOUT THE PRESENCE OF
IRANIANS IN AZERBAIJAN
• January 19, 1938
• 1. Suggest CC ACP (b) and CPC of Azerbaijan
immediately notify all the citizens of border areas with
Iran about the design of Soviet citizenship within 10 days
in the event that these citizens consider themselves
citizen of Iran.
Soviet citizenship, move to the month in Kazakhstan
following the example of resettlement of Kurds from
• 3. All those citizens of the Iranians, who refuse to go to
the Soviet citizenship and wish to remain subjects of
Iran, are subjected to immediate eviction in Iran and
in the event of arrest.
8. ECHO “Great terror” deportation of Iranian and Chinese (1938)ECHO “GREAT TERROR”
DEPORTATION OF IRANIAN AND
• January 19, 1938 it was decided to resettle 2000 families
of Iranians who have issued Soviet citizenship, from the
border areas of SSR in Alma-Ata, and the SouthKazakhstan region.
• The Jews of Iran-Kerki, Tahta Bazar and Sarakhs in the
southen border districts of Turkmenstan were deported
to the area of Bairam-Ali and lolotani-desert in northern
part of the region, in a little fit for human life natural
were deprived of their property, in return for the
exchange receipts, for which they should have received
in the settlement areas.
• Poor medical care and sanitary hygienic norms, lack of
heated homes, elementary living conditions have
contributed to the disease and the high mortality rate
of them Iranian citizens - 15000. Of these number, in
Baku - 10000 people, mostly in the oil fields in the
Caspian Shipping Company, and at the railway
transport – 5000.
11. Explanation Deputy. NKVD MP Frinovsky to the order of the NKVD of the USSR №202 on the elimination of the work of IranianEXPLANATION DEPUTY. NKVD MP
FRINOVSKY TO THE ORDER OF THE
NKVD OF THE USSR №202 ON THE
ELIMINATION OF THE WORK OF
IRANIAN INTELLIGENCE IN THE
ENTIRE TERRITORY OF THE USSR
• January 29, 1938
• 1. Arrested by Iranian-operation subjects for which there
is no serious evidence of anti-Soviet and espionage will
be sent outside the Union to Iran.
• 2. For the decision on expulsion to submit to a special
meeting of the NKVD albums with personal references.
expelled that before the departure of the
Soviet Union, they are entitled to dispose of them
owned property in the USSR at large through relatives
or issuing a power of attorney arrested Iranians.
• 4. Allow travel abroad families expelled regardless of
the nationality of family members with their consent.
peoples evolves from the initial to the subsequent wary
compassion, friendship and care. Examples of friendly
relations between the expelled migrants and the local
people are confirmed in almost all regions of
Thanks for your