2. Read the correct word.1. Liz play / plays with her kitten.
2. Our parents wash / washes our horse.
3. Kate walk/ walks her dog every day.
4. I feed / feeds my snake in the morning.
5. He feed / feeds his hamster in the
6. Jenny brush / brushes her dog every day.
3. It’s interesting, but noisy. It’s clever. It can fly and speak. What is it?
4. It’s quiet. It’s orange. It eats bread and live in the water. What is it?
5. It’s very friendly. It’s eats bones. It can jump and run. What is it?
6. It’s slow. It can walk. It eats grass and can hide. What is it?
8. Make up sentences about the pets.
like to have a pet. Help me choose a pet!