Bridges and Tunnels
1. Tunnels»Аbout the specialty
«Bridges and Tunnels»
2. The bridge is an artificial structure, erected over the river, lake, swamp, ravine, shedding or any other physical obstacle.The bridge,
erected across the road, called the viaduct, a bridge over a ravine or
gorge — viaduct.
The bridge is one of the oldest engineering inventions of
3. The profession of engineer bridge builder is respected around the world and the need for this profession will never go away.
4. Just look at the map of our country, to understand that our country still has few roads, and no road can do without bridges.And it depends on us whether
these bridges will be ugly, short-lived, or
they will be modern, unique structures,
long time benefit and joy to people.
5. We build bridges we are reliable people. And our contracts are very simple, God created the obstacles - we build bridges. Webuild bridges , palaces and castles.
Order to build, not to jump in kings. And in
this we are all honest before God, because
all our strength will test the bridges.
We build bridges, cuts through the
tunnels. And our trouble will not be in
vain, there are roads, tunnels, bridges
behind us. We're building trustworthy and
believe we will, that our labor is needed
by God and the people, because in the
whole world there is no better cross than
the river crossing and bridge.
6. Еngineers bridge builders are in great demand in all construction organizations in the country. The explanation is simple: inthe process of learning they are taught
not only to design, build, operate bridges,
but also railways and roads, tunnels, buildings and structures for
various purposes. It is believed that the bridge is so good
strength training that they can work on any construction objects.
7. Engineers bridge builders need to maintain bridges, tunnels and other engineering structures in working condition. This is thearea of
diagnostics, maintenance, repair and reconstruction of bridges and
tunnels. Modern methods of information processing, competent
technical solutions and, as a result, safe and reliable unique bridges.
8. The bridge – transporting construction. The profession of еngineers bridge builders blooms when the ground is not empty, andbuild up.
Then the bridge becomes one of the
most persuasive spokesmen of the level
of development of architecture,
technology and accordingly the welfare
9. It is a miracle of art and fiction modern calculations, materials, construction equipment.
10. It will take years. There will be new, beautiful bridges. The irresistible urge of man to overcome obstacles and beauty willgive birth to a new, more perfect
technical solutions and translate them into
And the bridges of the past will be
perceived as valuable Museum objects as
evidence of the development of
civilization. That's life.