We can only live up to
the moment until we
coexist with nature,
people, planet and all
that is around us.
By Huk Zhanna, Liulka
Maryna and Moroz
2. Key words1.Anthropogenic pollution –
2.Climate – клімат
3.Dust storms – пилові бурі
4.Environment – довкілля
5.Indoor air pollution – забруднення
повітря всередині приміщень
6.Pollution – забруднення
3. Possibly unknown words1.Cardiovascular disease – серцевосудинні захворювання
2.Coexist – співіснувати
3.Contribution – внесок
4.Incredibly – неймовірно
5.Harmoniously – гармонійно
6.Overcome – подолання
7.Pulmonary diseases – легеневі
8.Purchases - покупки
you will agree
with us that
wants to live
in a safe
seas and rivers,
Green forests and parks
11. But our world is in danger...
introduce you the problem
of air pollution, its effects
and ways to overcome
13. There are several kinds of air pollutionNatural
volcanoes, fires, decay organisms.
Аnthropogenic include industry,
transportation, aerosols, agriculture, etc.
15. Air pollution affects on the climate. At this point, there are three points of view.
Air pollution reduces the level of solar
radiation, the Earth's surface cools, which
can cause a new glaciations in the northern
and southern latitudes (supporters of this
view is not much).
According to supporters of the third point
of view, both of these processes are equal
and the Earth's climate will change
17. Experts from the World Health Organization recognized indoor air pollution a major risk factor for health and growth of the main cause of catastrophic cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases.
pollution died 1.6 million people, or one
person every 20 seconds.
19. What to do???
20. 1. Turn off the light! Most of the electronics produced by sources that incredibly polluting.
21. Change your habits. Machines are making a huge contribution to air pollution. Try to walk more. It will be useful not only for the atmosphere, but also for your health.
22. Think about the origin of your purchases. Try to buy organic products, or at least those that are made with less harmful substances.
problem of air pollution, its
effects and ways to overcome
25. ReferencesI.Popular science blog
II.The site with abstracts http://refoteka.ru/r207317.html