Food for life
[æ] ham, jam, apple, sandwich, salad
[i:] tea, cheese, eat, meat, sweet
[e] vegetable, egg, breakfast
[ai] – pie, kind, like, knife
1.milk –cake –juice –tea
2. carrots –cabbage –tomatoes –fish
3. apples –oranges –potatoes –bananas
4. sweets –ice-cream –chocolate –meat
5. cheese- yogurt – onion- milk
6. toast – sandwich - pancake – bread
5. Memory game – CRAZY TABLE
1. There is no hamburger on the crazy table.
2. There is a glass of mineral water to the left
of the cheese.
3. The bar of chocolate is next to the
4. There are 2 pears in the middle of the
5. There are 2 mice on the top of the cheese.
Some – “+”
Any – “-”, “?”
In affirmative sentences:
We have got some bananas in the fridge.
In interrogative and negative sentences:
There isn’t any cheese on the plate.
Could you help me?
Click on the food I need.
© Galina www.english-study-cafe.ru
2. Do you have ….. jam?
3. I need … salt and ….. sugar.
4. She doesn’t have …..oil.
5. He has ….. coffee in his mug.
6. We don’t have …onion, but we have
7.Is there … food on the table?
2. Do you have any jam?
3. I need some salt and some sugar.
4. She doesn’t have any oil.
5. He has some coffee in his mug.
6. We don’t have any onion, but we have
7.Is there any food on the table?
-What time do you have
-What food do you like to eat?
like a queen and dinner like a
Сніданок з'їж сам, обід
розділи з другом, а вечерю
The information is interesting, I can
easily use it in practice
The information is interesting, but I
have some problems to use it in
The information is difficult to
Make up 5 sentences
about your breakfast