Countable and uncountable noun
1. The 3rd of March Class work
4. This is “a magic flower”. You should choose a leaf of flower with a question. I will answer it.
The singular form
can use the
determiner "a" or
We cannot count with numbers
Uncountable nouns are used with a
singular verb. They usually do not
have a plural form.
We cannot use a/an with these
13. Doing exercises• There are _____ grapes in the fridge.
• Sadie’s having ____ veggie burger and ____
• I’ll have _____ fruit juice please.
• Would you like _____ peas.
• Her mum wants _____ cup of tea and _____
• Could I have ______ sugar please?
• There’s _____ bottle of ketchup in the
• I’d like _____ water.
I understand a little
I understand everything