1. My citySpeak about/describe
2. East or west, home is best
3. Vocabulary drill
at the moment
Listen to a guide
Celebrate a birthday
4. Where is Mr Johnson going?
17. Places of interest in Bryansk• The Hill of
• Partisans Square
• Tolstoy Park
• The Trinity
• Railway Station
• The Tolstoy
• City History
• City Picture
• The State Circus
• The monument to
• Pilots Monument
18. Up down, up down. Which is the way to Yaroslavl town? Where? Where? Up in the air? Close your eyes and you are there.
19. My city
22. Answer the questions
Is our city big?
Is it an old place?
Where is it situated?
What is it famous for?
Are the streets wide? Are they green?
Have we got a theatre? A Circus?
Is there a railway station? An airport?
Is there a museum? A picture gallery?
What other places of interest are there in Bryansk?
Are there a lot of things to see & to do?
Is our city very important?
Is Bryansk beautiful?
Can you say: East or west? Home is best?
Are you proud of your city?
23. HometaskWrite a description of your native
town, following the plan. (100150 words).
You may add some other facts, places
of interest, places which you like most
of all. You may also illustrate your
description with some photos or
pictures. Use the Internet, if needed.