Secondary education in Kazakhstan
1. Secondary education in Kazakhstan
3. Innovations: 1. the five-day training 2. the updated program in grades 1,2,5,7 3. the transition to 12-year education 4. thetransition to trilingualism
5. the requirements for school uniforms.
6. the two-stage UNT
7. the lack of current estimates
4. The main problems in schools of Kazakhstan: 1. the logistical challenges 2. the scientific and basic problems
5. Ways to solve problems: 1. The establishment of a special Commission responsible for carrying out the tasks presented andclosely monitoring
the allocation of the budget.
2. The allocation of funds from the national
budget, to fully cover the costs.
3. The creation of a development plan.