My idol Alexei Morozov
The presentation was prepared by a first-year student
Alexei Alekseevich Morozov
(February 16, 1977, Moscow, RSFSR,
USSR) is a Russian hockey player,
right-handed hitter. Silver medalist of
the 1998 Olympic Games, two-time
world champion (2008 and 2009) in
the Russian national team, multiple
champion of Russia in the "Ak Bars".
Former captain of the Russian
national team and Ak Bars. Honored
Master of Sports of Russia (1998).
• Pupil of the club "Wings of the
Soviets" (Moscow). Silver
medalist of the 1998 Olympic
Games in Nagano, 2008 World
Champion, 2009 World
Champion. At the opening of
the 2010 Olympic Games in
Vancouver was the standardbearer of the Russian national
• After 9 seasons in "Ak Bars" on
May 13, 2013 signed a twoyear contract with the club
CSKA . August 24, 2014
• Wife Irina (born 16.02.1979), son of Nikita (born
September 6, 2007), daughter of Anastasia (born
September 8, 2009) and daughter of Diana (born
November 30, 2016). The godfather of the children
of Morozov is Ilya Kovalchuk.
• There is a brother Valentine (born 01.06.1975) and
a cousin Nadezhda (born on November 29, 1996), a
enjoyed watching his excellent game. I tried to watch every match
with his participation for the Russian national team and for "Ak
Bars". For me he will remain the best hockey player.
• Silver medalist of the Olympic Games in Nagano (1998)
• The champion of the world 2008 and 2009.
• Two-time winner of the Gagarin Cup in the seasons 2008/2009 and 2009/2010 in the composition of the
Kazan "Ak Bars"
• Three-time champion of Russia 2006, 2009, 2010. and the silver medalist of the Russian championship
in 2007 as part of the Kazan "Ak Bars"
• The owner of the European Cup 2007 in the composition of the Kazan "Ak Bars"
• The owner of the Continental Cup in 2008 in the composition of the Kazan "Ak Bars"
Three-time winner of the Golden Helmet - a prize for the six best players of the season (2005/06,
Participant of the KHL stars match (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013).
The record holder in the number of washers abandoned in one KHL match (5) - on November 21, 2008 at
the gate of Barys.
The only hockey player who threw in the KHL for the match 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 goals.
Winner of the "Master Play-off" award to the most valuable hockey player of the Gagarin Cup 2008/09
Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland II degree (June 30, 2009) - for the great contribution to the
victory of the Russian national ice hockey team at the World Championships in 2008 and 2009
Order "For Services to the Republic of Tatarstan" (July 5, 2013)