The most popular and interesting museums of St.-Petersburg
учителем английского языка
ГБОУ школы №320
ТИМОФЕЕВОЙ ИРИНОЙ ВИКТОРОВНОЙ
3. The most popular and interesting museums of St.-PetersburgThe most popular and
interesting museums of St.Petersburg
The State Russian
The State Hermitage
I would like to
Savior on the
The Aurora Cruiser
4. St.PetersburgIt is the second largest city in Russia. It was founded by
Peter the Great in 1703 and it was called so in his
honour. The city is situated at the Neva River and has
become the ”window to Europe”.
St. Petersburg is an industrial, cultural and scientific
centre. There are a lot of famous buildings, such as the
Winter Palace, Kazan Cathedral, Russian museum and
St.Isaac’s Cathedral. The Winter Palace was the
residence of Russian tzars.
The main street of the city is Nevsky Prospect. There
are amazing buildings, shops, hotels.
Well-known architects designed and decorated the St.
There are a long and a short bridges, stone and
wooden bridges. The first bridge over the Neva was built
The city was
Peter the Great
is the capital of
How many museums are there
There are about 200 big and
small famous and unknown
7. What is it? Name it.
8. The State Hermitage Museum
9. The Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
10. The Aurora Cruiser Museum
11. The Russian museum
12. THE KAZAN CATHEDRAL "Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan"THE KAZAN CATHEDRAL
"Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan"
13. The Kunstkamera
14. Savior on the Spilled Blood
15. Test yourself:1. The Hermitage is …
2. The Hermitage is in …
3. What museum is in Mihailovskiy Palace?
The Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
The Kazan Cathedral
The Russian museum