•Have a meal
•Have a cup of tea / cup of coffee
•Have a drink / a sandwich / an ice cream
•Have something to eat
•Have a meeting
•Have a lesson
•Have an exam
•Have an appointment (with the dentist)
•Have a bath
•Have a swim
•Have a sauna
•Have a look (at)
•Can I have a look at your book?
•Have a good day / a good time
•Hava an argument
•Have some time
• Do you have some time to talk?
•I have three cars = I have got three cars
•Emma has a sister = Emma has got a sister
•My house is big. It has got five bedrooms
• Daniel doesn’t have a car = Daniel hasn’t got a car
• I-YOU-WE-THEY HAVE
• I-YOU-WE-THEY DON’T HAVE HE-SHE-IT DOESN’T HAVE
• I-YOU-WE-THEY HAVE GOT HE-SHE-IT HAS GOT
• I-YOU-WE-THEY HAVEN’T GOT HE-SHE-IT HASN’T GOT
•DOES he-she-it HAVE?
•HAVE I-you-we-they GOT?
•HAS he-she-it GOT?
•Have you got a pen?
•Has she got a ticket?
•Have they got a lesson today?
• You have to wash your hands before you eat your meal.
• All students have to do the exam
• He hasn’t got a car so he has to walk to school every day.
• Do we have to clean our rooms?
9. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS• Have you got any brothers or sisters?
• What time do you have English lessons?
• What do you have for lunch?
• Do you have lessons every day?
• How many pens have you got with you now?
• Do you always have a party on your birthday?
• What do you usually have when you go to a restaurant?