John Maynard Keynes
1. John Maynard KeynesХабирова Маргарита
2. British economist whose ideas fundamentally changed the theory and practice of macroeconomics and the economic policies of governments.
3. BornJohn Maynard Keynes was born in
Cambridge, England, to an upper-middleclass family.
4. In October 1906, Keynes career began as a clerk in the India Office. He enjoyed his work at first.
5. Second World War✤
During the Second World War, Keynes
agued is How to Pay for the War,
published in 1940. On 7 July his title
was gazetted as ‘’Baron Keynes, of
6. Second World War✤
Keynesian economist were
officially discarded by the British
Government in 1979, but forces
had begun to gather against
Keynes’s ideas over 30 years
7. MarriageIn 1921, Keynes wrote that he had fallen
‘’very much in love’’with Lidya Lopokova,
a well-known Russian ballerina. They
married in 1925.