Families in Great Britain. British Royal Family
1. Families in Great Britain.British Royal Family
2. Queen Elizabeth II• Queen Elizabeth II is a
There never has been an Elizabeth
of Scotland so The current Queen
should be styled as Queen Elizabeth
I & II, she is not and as a result all
post boxes in Scotland and other
items that would usually bear the
Royal Cypher actually bear just the
Crown Of Scotland with no initials.
4. Charles, Prince of Wales• Prince Charles is the eldest child and
heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II.
Known alternatively in Scotland as
Duke of Rothesay and in South West
England as Duke of Cornwall.
It is expected that Prince Charles will reign
as King George VII rather than Charles III
because of the negative connotations
associated with King Charles.
6. Diana, Princess of Wales• Diana was born into an
aristocratic British family with
Diana's maternal grandmother Lady
Fermoy was lady-in-waiting to
Charles' grandmother, The Queen
8. Prince William of the United Kingdom, Duke of Cambridge• Prince William is the elder
son of Charles and Diana.
At St Andrews he enrolled
under the name William
Wales and his fellow
students called him Steve to
prevent journalists from
picking up stories.
10. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge• Kate is the wife of Prince
William, Duke of Cambridge.
When she married Prince
William, Kate was the oldest
bride in history to marry a future
king. She was 28 years old when
they get married.