2. CLOTHES. AT THE SHOP.
3. SHOES AND BOOTS
5. FIND AND READ ALOUD THE NAMES OF CLOTHES:Cap, long, wear, hat, must, tights,
trousers, shoes, bad, sweater, big,
blouse, small, skirt, nice, put on, it
coat, better, size, shirt, shorts,
put on, overcoat, take off, gloves,
mittens, jacket, short, jeans, buy,
wrong, right, boots, wear, try on
6. COMPLETE THE WORDSHa…
7. The keys
8. PANTOMIMEHe will put on . . . tomorrow.
She will wear . . . tomorrow.
9. WHAT DO YOU WEAR?• Sing the song.
10. “Shopping List” GAMEI’ll go shopping.
I’ll buy ….
11. AT THE SHOP
I’d like a pair of shoes, please.
What colour would you like?
And what size do you want?
Seven. Can I try them on?
How much are they?
Here they are. Thank you.
12. Role PlayAT THE SHOE SHOP
13. EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGSGOOD