Presentation on the topic «My profession»
Fulfilled the student group 1ODL 14
2. My name is Dasha. I study in Novokuznetsk Mining and Transport College.
3. My specialty is Operation in Logistics.
4. Logistics is part of the economic science and the field of activity, the object of which is to organize the management of theprocess of
promotion of goods and services from
producers to consumers.
5. The basic rules of logistics:- the desired products;
- in proper quality;
- in the desired amount;
- at a set time;
- the desired location;
- a particular customer;
- with minimal cost.
6. The main duties of logistician are:- work with suppliers and
- optimization of delivery processes,
- storage and shipment of the
- the formation and placement of
- cooperation with the customs
- preparation documentation and
7. Qualified logistician must know:• management of transport
• basic mathematics and
• norms transport and customs
• program 1C
8. Necessary quality logistician:
ability to work with large
amounts of information;
• ability to think
• ability to communicate
with the people.
9. Work places:1. Logistics
2. Production and
3. Shops and
10. Salary:Young specialist without experience, employers are
willing to pay monthly about 15-20 thousand rubles a
month. The average salary of a logistics manager with
experience from one year 35-55 thousand rubles. Income
qualified professional logistician is between 60-100
thousand rubles a month.