1. MUSIC QUIZ
2. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!Elvis Presley was famous as a
3. Rock and Roll
3. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!The rock band “The Beatles” is
4. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!Jazz is based on
1. Exellent skills of
3. Specific composition of
5. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!What song of the rock band
Queen was the official
theme song for 1994 FIFA
1. We will rock you
2. We are the champions
3. Play the game
6. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!The fathers of punk
1. The Beatles
2. Sex Pistols
3. The Rolling Stones
7. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!Which American singer
is known as the King
1. Elvis Presley
2. Paul McCartney
3. Miсhael Jackson
8. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!Which Canadian lady
singer is known as the
Pop Punk Princess?
9. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!Where did jazz
10. WARM-UP QUESTIONS!Who was the lead
vocalist of the rock
1. Brian May
2. Roger Taylor
3. Freddie Mercury
11. T I M E L E S S C L A S S I C STIMELESS
wrote about his younger friend:” Posterity
will not see again such a talent again in 100
years.” What is his name?
13. Answer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
of his most famous music after he’d already gone
15. Answer: Ludwig van Beethoven
of the 19th centuries who wrote a ballet
devoted to birds.
17. Answer: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
18. L E G E N D SLEGENDS
so called «Moonwalk» became popular all
around the world?
20. Answer: Michael Jackson
career spanned from the 1920s to the 1960s. He was
a grandson of slaves.
22. Answer: Louis Armstrong
the XX century which had the most stunning
concert in 1963 during their concert tour to
the United States?
24. Answer: The Beatles
25. Band & LogoBAND & LOGO
match the groups and
2. THE BEATLES
3. THE ROLLING
28. HOT TRENDS
29. What is the name of this vocal technique?
31. What is the name of this modern style of electronic dance music that combines the features of drum and bass, dub, jungle andreggae?
32. Answer: DUBSTEP
33. What kind of genre is it?
34. Answer: Musical or Musical theatreAnswer:
Musical or Musical