Seasons and weather
1. SEASONS AND WEATHER
2. Aim• We will revise words about
weather and seasons.
• We will read a story about
Donkey’s favourite season.
• We will speak about seasons and
4. SPRING IS GREEN
5. SUMMER IS BRIGHT
6. AUTUMN IS YELLOW
7. WINTER IS WHITE
9. Word Contestc_ld
r_de a b_k_
10. Word Contestcold
ride a bike
hot sunny warm cloudy windy snowy stormy cold rainy
Match sentences to the season.
cold and it
is in this
In autumn it’s _______.
In summer it’s ______.
In spring it’s _______.
16. Reading Contest You have four texts and one picture.
17. Donkey’s favourite season
18. It’s winter. It’s cold and snowy. The Donkey is sad. “I don’t like winter because I haven’t got any green grass. I can’t walkin the park. In spring I will walk and play
with children,” says the Donkey.
19. Spring comes. It’s warm and sunny. Now the Donkey is in the park. He has got a lot of green grass to eat. But he is sad again.“I don’t like spring! The children are very
noisy in the park. In summer I will dive and
swim,” says the Donkey.
20. Summer comes. It’s hot. The children dive and swim. They ride bikes and scooters, play badminton and football. But the Donkeyis
“I don’t like summer because it’s
very hot. In autumn I will eat apples and
carrots,“ says the Donkey.
21. Autumn comes. It’s cloudy and rainy. Now the Donkey has got a lot of apples and carrots to eat. But he is sad again. “I don’tlike autumn because it’s
cloudy, windy and rainy. In winter I will
play snowballs and toboggan.”
22. Winter comes. But the Donkey is sad again…
23. Speaking Contest1. What season is it?
2. What’s the weather like in this
3. What can you do in this season?
4. Do you like it or not?