2. Trafalgar squareThe main square in London.
3. Tower of LondonTower of London is the symbol of England. It was a fortress, a
castle, a prison and a museum.
4. The White TowerThe highest tower in the Tower of London
and the oldest
5. The Bloody TowerPart of the
6. Tower BridgeThe most famous and beautiful bridge in
7. Houses of Parliament
8. Big BenThe main English
clock, the symbol
9. Westminster AbbeyThe place where
the coronation of
all kings takes place.
It was built by the
10. Buckingham PalaceThe residence
of the Queen
11. St.Paul CathedralThe most famous
Church in London