Модель психологической службы в организациях образования РК
СЛУЖБЫ В ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯХ
MODEL OF PSYCHOLOGICAL
SERVICES EDUCATION REPUBLIC
4. Program objective educations development in the republic of kazakhstanPROGRAM OBJECTIVE EDUCATIONS DEVELOPMENT
IN THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
• Formation in the secondary schools of intellectual, physical and spiritual development of the citizen of
the Republic of Kazakhstan, the satisfaction of his needs for education ensuring success in a rapidly
changing world, the development of competitive human capital for economic prosperity of the country.
Development objectives educations
• 1. The transition to 11 year education model with updating the content of education.
• 3. Solution malokomplimentnyh schools.
• 3. Improvement of inclusive education in the school system.
and training the purpose of which is to reveal the person and the creative
potential of the students development of a high level of their moral
intellectual and physical development of the cultural professional
• Educational psychological service – subsystem which education aims to
promote the educational institution in the creation of such a situation that
ensures the positive development of the identity of all the subjects of the
• Psychological service education is a necessary part of the education system
and to a large extent reflects its current status and generates requests to the
appropriate types and ways of its development.
9. Principles of organization of psychological service in educationPRINCIPLES OF ORGANIZATION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL
SERVICE IN EDUCATION
• Psychological service is part of the education system so its main
task and functions should be based on the missions education
• Education psychological service as an organizational structure with
a number of professional and sectoral objectives can not function
effectively if there is no connection between the built its individual
11. Basic directions of activity of psychological serviceBASIC DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITY OF PSYCHOLOGICAL
• Improving the organizational and psycho-pedagogical support YVP according to the conditions and
needs of the educational environment of the city.
• Improving support for the participants of the educational process in the transition to new educational
Providing comprehensive psychological social and pedagogical support for children with special
• Providing assistance and support to all participants of the educational process in the context of armed
15. Psychological service institutionsPSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICE INSTITUTIONS
• Monitoring of the educational process
• Support education and innovation
• Work in the school psychologist psychological
• Advisory and training correctional direction
•Cпасибо за внимание
•Thank you for attention