Hotel Astoria St.Petersburg
1. Hotel Astoria St.PetersburgIndividual assignment
«Handicap public area and rooms
Prepared by Maria Yahontova
2. History of Astoria Hotel.
Hotel Astoria is a five-star hotel in Saint Petersburg, Russia, that first opened in
Hotel Astoria is owned and managed by Rocco Forte Hotels and is a member
of The Leading Hotels of the World.
3. Public area and rooms.
All hotel is done in neoclassicism style and designed by Russo-Swedish
architect Fyodor Lidval.
It has 169 rooms include next categories :
Each room and suite comes with complimentary Wi-Fi, Television with interactive
entertainment, In-Room Bar, In-Room Safe, robes and slippers.
Prices for rooms are varies from 10 000 rubles to 60 000 for a night.
4. Restaurants and conference halls.• Astoria Hotel include 4 restaurants and bars:
-Astoria restaurant with Russian cuisine
-Rotonda lounge for afternoon tea break
-Borsalino restaurant with Italian cuisine
For meeting and events Astoria can offer you conference halls which include up to
450 guests. All halls are designed with gorgeous marble.
5. Public area equipment for handicap people
Outside the hotel:
- no parking for handicap persons
6. Handicap roomBedroom include king size bed, telephone, entrance
more then 1 meter
But there is no special peephole
7. Handicap bathroomIn bathroom you can see special shower for persons with disabilities, handrails near
But there is no special mirror and phone.
8. ConclusionIn conclusion I would like to say that Hotel Astoria is one of the
best hotels in St.Petersburg