My future profession - accountant
1. My future profession-accountantMY FUTURE PROFESSIONACCOUNTANT
Completed student groups BN-13
2. A profession is an accountantA PROFESSION IS AN ACCOUNTANT
• In the conditions of the highly developed system of commodity-market
relations and prosperity of different forms of business a requirement in the
skilled employees specialized on implementation of record-keeping grows
3. History of professionHISTORY OF PROFESSION
• Short description: In the conditions of the highly developed system of
commodity-market relations and prosperity of different forms of business a
requirement in the skilled employees specialized on implementation of
record-keeping grows every day.
4. Social meaningfulness of profession is in societySOCIAL MEANINGFULNESS OF PROFESSION IS
• Work of accountant is many-sided and requires the large spectrum of
abilities. An account and control of the assets of enterprise fixed, economic,
товарно-материальных are included in the competense of such worker,
production inputs, and also different operations and realization of the
produced commodities in relationships with customers.
• Thus, an accountant is the original inspector of all financial activity of
enterprise, called to create optimal combinations of the material spending
with the purpose of turning to the most account.
5. The risks of the professionTHE RISKS OF THE PROFESSION
• The main difficulty of the accounting profession becomes a constant state of
concentration, concentration, as well as the availability of sufficient background
knowledge in such disciplines as mathematics, computer science, Economics,
Informatics, statistics, and Finance. Moreover, frequent inspections reporting to the
tax authorities requires a high level of stability, integrity and excellent accounting
and analytical skills.
6. Cons of the professionCONS OF THE PROFESSION
• Frequent changes in legislation,
• The contradictions of the law (e.g. tax and accounting),
• You have to follow the instructions of their superiors, even if they seem wrong
in this situation,
• The operations accountant is strictly regulated and leaves no space for
• Bugs accountant lead to sanctions, fines.
accounting system in accordance with
• His task: to timely and properly pay the taxes, to
report to state authorities and the owners of the
company, to organize the work with clients and
partners, to monitor the financial condition of the
company and so on.
employer, other decrees and regulations of the Ministry of
Finance and Ministry of taxes and duties, which, alas, often
contradict each other.
• Therefore, we must understand the twists and turns of
the legislation and be able to communicate to state agencies,
for example, tax.
• At the enterprises of accountants work in
areas: cash, fixed assets, foreign
exchange transactions, payroll,
• For maintaining the entire accounting
Department chief accountant is
• In a small firm one accountant may be
responsible for everything.