1. ROBINSON CRUSOECRUSOE
2. Why have I chosen this book ?I chose this book , because I was
interested in adventures of a famous
captain Robinson Crusoe.
3. My opinion.I liked this book , because it taught me
how to survive on the uninhabited island
and to be brave in difficult situations.
4. Genre.This book is about adventures of an
English man who got on the island.
5. Daniel Defoe biography.The English writer Daniel Defoe (1660 – 1731) .
He wrote his first and best book when he was an old man of sixty years
It was a book about the life and adventures of a sailor, Robinson
Crusoe by name. It is translated into many languages, and grown – ups
and children read it with great pleasure.
Everybody knows this wonderful book.
6. The main problem.Crusoe wrestles with the problem of cultural relativism. Despite
his disgust, he feels unjustified in holding the natives morally
responsible for a practice so deeply ingrained in their culture.
Nevertheless he retains his belief in an absolute standard of
morality; he regards cannibalism as a 'national crime' and forbids
Friday from practising it.
7. My famous character.My famous
I like ROBINSON CRUSOE much more than
He was a brave captain, who survived a strong
storm. Than he was living on the uninhabited island. He
built his own house, got food and he always stayed as a
I did not like savages, who were wild and wanted to kill.
ROBINSON CRUSOE demonstrated to us
inexhaustible opportunities of human being in development
of nature and in struggle with hostile world.