1. Volyn tourismAlona Shuliachynska
2. Volyn region Located in northwestern Ukraine, in the forest and steppe zones. Area - 20,2 thousand sq. M. km (3,3% of Ukraine).Volyn region
Located in northwestern Ukraine, in the forest and steppe zones. Area 20,2 thousand sq. M. km (3,3% of Ukraine). Forests cover 649.1 thousand.
Ha - a third of the region. 130 rivers flowing through Volyn. A special
attraction for tourists celebrated the south-western part of Volyn - land of
forests and lakes
in Volyn region largely due to
the presence of monuments of
medieval military architecture,
works of art, archeology. State
of preservation different.
Before attractions in the
region include construction of
defensive castle and
monastery buildings. Castles
of Volyn region features well
architecture. These include
Lutsk (fourteenth and fifteenth
centuries.) Lyubomlsky (XV-XVI
5. Prince Liubard
6. Entertainment is a festival that is held in Lutsk castle.? Tourists have the opportunity to watch the joust, assaultfortifications, archers competitions,
performances of dance and music groups. Lutsk castle itself is well preserved
buildings is an example of defensive architecture of the late thirteenthfourteenth century.
7. Ukrainian festival of Ukrainian alternative music "Bandershtat" - first held in 2007 and has since become an annual event.Ukrainian festival of Ukrainian alternative music
"Bandershtat" - first held in 2007 and has since become
an annual event. Passes to Volyn Lutsk.
At the festival there are performances of many
Ukrainian bands and conducting workshops different
direction, which promoted through pro-Ukrainian style
of thinking, Ukrainian language, culture, vitality and
8. A promising for development in Volyn region is green tourism in small towns. Traditionally, it develops into Shatsky,Lubomilskiy areas.
9. Favorable climatic conditions, large forests, numerous bodies of water, mineral springs, therapeutic mud reserves are factorsthat
promote the development of
10. In addition, the region intersecting important transport routes connecting Eastern Europe to Central and Western. This causesthe
activation of international cooperation, especially in tourism. The
region maintains good neighborly relations with the neighboring
provinces of Poland. Here the cross-border association "Euroregion"
11. Literary-Memorial Museum of Lesya Ukrainian opened in 1949 in the family homestead in the village Kolodiazhne, where from 1882to
1907 lived intermittently poet.
12. The name of the poet as a picturesque tract associated Nechymne in a wooded area belonging to Skulynskoho forestry, allegedlyinspired her to create "Forest Song".
13. Olyka Castle - Castle Olytsi in Volyn region that for centuries belonged to the Radziwill family.
15. Almost all the towns of Volyn region have attractions and facilities that are certain historical value, but tourists are few.This is caused by a weak first
information support, as road infrastructure, tourism infrastructure
inconsistency with international standards, lack of accommodation and
catering facilities and low maintenance in them. In urban area relatively
poorly developed entertainment industry .