The Title of my project is «Welcome to Russia!»
1. The Title of my project is «Welcome to Russia!»Made By Kireev Sasha
2. My native country is Russia! It is the largest country in the world. Russia spans eleven time zone and two continents. Has alot
3. The capital of Russia is Moscow. Moscow there are a lot of sights: for example Kremlin. The tower was built in 1491 by anItalian achitector Pietro
Solario. This historical fortified complex is situated
at the heart of Moscow and overloks the Moskva
River and Red Square
4. The population in my country is about 150 million people. It should be remembered that not only Russians live in my country,but many other nations. Russia is a
beautiful country with great opportunities.
5. We have a lot of beautiful and clean cities.The cities that one should de finitely visit include Moscow ,SaintPetesburg,Kazan,Yekaterinburg,Sochi,Rostov on
don, and of course Golden Ring. All cities
have an anceint culture and history.
6. Tourists from different countries come to admire our ancient places, museums, cathedrals and churches. Every Year millions oftourist visit Russia. First of all is the
largest country in the world. Secondly it is full of
7. When people think of Russia, they think of their traditions. For example, combustion of a doll-bonfire on Maslenitsa, afortune-telling on Christmas and
preparation of an Easter cake.
8. Also Russia is popular for "Russian tracery".Matryoska, bear and balalaika is the Russian symbols. When foreigners speak aboutAlso Russia is popular for "Russian
tracery".Matryoska, bear and balalaika is the
Russian symbols. When foreigners speak about
Russia it comes to mind, these symbols
9. We are very proud of our famous people. For example ,Vysotsky, Bulgakov,Gagarin..
10. Russian people are believed to be hospitable, generous and our country is known as surprising and interesting!!! Al the touristwant to
visit Russia. I am proud that I live in