How do people celebrate the New Year abroad?
1. How do people celebrate the New Year abroad?By Darina Pisareva
2. Japan• In Japan, New Year is called Shōgatsu.
As a holiday it is saturated with
traditions from Shinto, Buddhism, and
popular culture. Whether you live in
Japan or America, incorporating
Japanese New Year's traditions into
your holiday will make it very
3. They decorate their houses
4. Japanese children celebrate the New Year in new clothes. It is believed that it brings health and good luck in the New Year
5. Japanese Santa Claus name is Segatsu-san - Mr. New Year.
6. The most popular Christmas accessory is a - rake. They are, in order, to have something to pull happiness!
7. Australia• New Year's Eve in Australia is
celebrated in summer. Since January
in the Southern Hemisphere is hot,
others, because they are the first in
the world who celebrate the New
9. In Australia, the New Year celebration, traditionally is organized on open air.
10. In the new year, Australians arrange beach parties.
12. In the new year, Italians thrown from the windows their old furniture.
14. Give gifts on New Year's Eve, including children, in Italy is not accepted.
much as possible, because in the
same way and will take place
throughout the year.