Rock - music
by Sagitdinov eric
2. Rock - music, through which you can look into his inner world and find a piece of themselves, without killing anyone. JaredLeto
Rock music has a large number of directions:
and many other directions...
3. Glam RockGenre rock music emerged in the UK in the early 1970s. And became one of the
dominant genres of the first half of the decade. For performers glam-rock were
characterized by vivid image, the abundant use of make-up.
One of the most famous bands of the genre
4. Hard Rock - Heavy metalHard Rock was born in 1960, found the usual form in the
late 1960s - early 1970s, but its heyday came in the early
1970s. The founders of the genre of heavy metal is a
group of «Black Sabbath» and Ozzy Osbourne.
5. Punk RockPunk - it is primarily a youth
subculture that emerged in the
late 1960s - early 1970s in the UK.
British youth, who was dissatisfied with
society and politics of the country, wore a
Mohawk haircut and long leather Jackets
- called punks.
6. Punk RockGenre of rock music that arose in the
early 1970s in the United States and,
later, in the UK.
The first performers play in this style
is considered to be a British punk
7. Rock'n'rollGenre of popular music, became widespread in the mid-1950s.In the early
1960s, the stylistic boundaries of rock 'n' roll grew, and a new independent
genre - rock music.
The most well-known bands playing rock
and roll are «The Beatles» and «The