1. Geographic position
How many countries does UK consist of?
Which river runs through London?
What channel does dissociate Great Britain
6. What is the capital of Northern Ireland?
7. What English city has more channels in, than in Venice?
8. 2. Traditions
What flower does the symbol of England?
9. What the British do at 5 o`clock?
10. What is the favourite drink of englishmen?
11. Why England is named the country of dresscode?
12. What are the most popular holidays in UK?
13. 3.Royal Family
What is the London residence of Queen Elisabeth
14. Who does the real power in Britain belong to?
15. What queen did govern in England longer than all?
16. How many grandchildren and great-grandchildren has the Queen Elizabeth II?
How many grandchildren and greatgrandchildren has the Queen Elizabeth II?
17. What pets does a queen have?
Name the English types of sport.
19. What is the most popular sport in the world was born in England?
20. Name the best-known football teams of England
21. Name the best-known competition tennis
22. 5.Interesting places
Name the most popular area of London?
23. What is the Wax Museum in London called?
24. What is the nickname of London's Underground?
25. What is the oldest university in Great Britain?
26. Which birds according to legend, protect the Tower of London?
What is the highest mark in British schools?
28. The Beatles came from…
29. Who is Lewis Carroll?
30. Who was the founder of the Globe Theatre?
31. Who lived in Sherwood Forest?
32. Who was the English author known as The Queen of Crime?
33. What lake does the famous Scottish monster in?
34. Who lived in a house on 221 Baker Street?
35. What animal is pictured on the national flag of Wales?