Student exchange programs of the Siberian Federal University and the Friedrich Schiller University (Jena, Germany)
1. Student exchange programs of the Siberian Federal University and the Friedrich Schiller University (Jena, Germany).
2. University Of Jena, Germany
3. Why the University of Jena?• Jena is a true student city. Currently approx.
18,500 students attend the university of Friedrich
Schiller, modern university with a long tradition.
Among them, about 2,300 foreign students. FSU
Jena offers a wide range of courses, excellent
research and teaching. University Institutes
distributed throughout the city. The city seems to
be a large campus and always meet fellow
students, teachers or friends. It is not only
represent the special atmosphere of a student
city, it also makes the Jena perfect place to
explore, study and live.
Faculty of Theology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Faculty of Philosophy
Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Faculty of Chemistry and Earth Sciences
Faculty of Biology and Pharmacy
Faculty of Medicine
5. Feature internship:• Place : Jena (Thuringia), Germany;
• Cost of training: free of charge;
• Course duration: 1-2 semesters;
• Language of instruction: German, English;
• The choice of interest rates;
• Upon completion of training receive a certificate of audited courses;
Have passed all the subjects scored "Higher school of Economics";
6. Residence - Dormitory• The price: ≈ 200 €/month;
Location: the center of the city and suburbs
(15-20 min by tram to the city centre);
The apartment is designed for 2-8 people,
each with its own bathroom. Shower, kitchen –
common for 2-8 persons.
7. Cash expenses per month:• The cost of living in Germany for foreign
640 €/month, including:
• ≈ 200 Euro fee for the hostel;
• ≈ 70 € – mandatory medical insurance;
• ≈ 370 euros for everyday expenses.
8. Jena• The city of Sciences 2008;
• A city of students (19 000 students);
• Lived and worked here: Goethe, Schiller, Hegel, Abbe,
Carl Zeis (Karl Zeiss), SCHOTT (Schott);
• The Friedrich Schiller University (established 1558)
9. To participate in the program should:Participate in the selection process.
Stage 1: submit the following documents to the
Department of International student programs
-Detailed CV (in -German and English)
-Extract from transcript (+ translated English version)
-A letter of motivation in German
Stage 2: interview.