How to become a professional hairdresser
1. How to become a professional hairdresser.Staritsyna Julia 239 group
Teacher: Starosvetskaya Irina Ivanovna
2. To become a professional hairdresser is to learn art. In this you will be helped by the hairdressing skills of specialists intheir field.
3. You need to decide on the name of the school, making the first step towards the goal. Training begins with how to properly holdthe
scissors and end with a sharp technique that
only the masters of their craft can do.
4. Practical classes will give an opportunity to acquire skills that will be useful in the future. For example: 1.the shape of ahair dryer, which is more
convenient to hold, resembles a gun
2.the air stream should not be very hot, otherwise
the client's hair will be spoiled, which is
5. Working with people is considered one of the most difficult. People are completely different, and each comes with his own mood,with his temper and
should be an extremely good
6. Following the ladder up, it is advisable to listen to the advice of those hairdressers who have already passed this way and hasachieved
A self-respecting specialist
should look neat and be in good
shape. The visiting card of the
master is his hands, which must
necessarily be well-groomed,
strong and agile.
7. A desire to learn and do step by step, not being frightened of difficulties on the hard way to your dream - this is the mostbasic key to