The United Kingdom
1. The United KingdomFadhil Alif Rizaldi, Jairo Silva
2. Economy in the UK• The 9th largest in the world’s economy, and 2nd in
• The major sector is the “tertiary sector” in the UK,
contributing around 78% of GDP.
• The UK has been the fastest growing economy in the
G7 for three consecutive years as at October 2015
• The UK was the 9th larger exporter and 5th larger
importer in the World.
3. International Relations• The United Kingdom remains a major power
and a permanent member of the United
Nations Security Council.
• They are a Member state of the European
• Founding member of the G7 G8 G20 NATO
OECD WTO Council of Europe OSCE.
• Also a member of Commonwealth of Nations.
4. Population of UK
United Kingdom for
over 1,400 years has
been dominated by
various forms of
• This year, there are
more people who
prefer to not having
a religion in the UK
6. Politics in The UK• Is the unitary democracy
governed within the framework
of a constitutional monarchy.
• The Prime Minister is David
• There are 24 Ministerial
Departments in the
• There were 60 ministers in
1900, now they almost doubled
the number into 119 cabinets.